Do you want to work with the most compelling AI Software Company?
At Sidetrade we believe that predicting customer behavior has become a key element in developing strategy and customizing customer relationships. Our Artificial Intelligence solutions allow companies to explore the existing trends to reveal the business of tomorrow.
We are actively looking for an outstanding CMO reporting to the CEO to provide strategic vision for all marketing activities. You will work in a collaborative environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on sales.
The ideal candidate is a smart, resourceful and resilient self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment where initiative and innovation are required. You should be a doer. Your role is to design integrated marketing programs, to enable the field sales to increase their pipeline. Achieving this will require cross collaboration with product, business development and sales to develop compelling activities for our customers and prospects.
Does attracting prospects and keeping them engaged throughout the customer’s journey make your day? Do you pride yourself in enabling high performance for Marketing and Sales teams that exceed goals?
You may be a great fit for this key role at Sidetrade.
- Design strategic marketing plans and budgets that align with our growth objectives
- Translate marketing plans into actionable quarterly targets and initiatives to achieve both Marketing and Sales goals
- Maximise the output of the programs while continually adapting to market and competition
- Work closely with the regional sales teams to create client acquisition, retention, and strategically grow our footprint
- Lead, coach, develop and support your team
- Oversee our digital presence, ensuring our strategy is high-performing
- Oversee the production and creative direction of promotional material
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Produce reports and metrics to monitor results
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities / Competencies
- 10+ years of experience in a management role in B2B SaaS industry (Sales&Marketing or Finance Software)
- Must have valuable business insight and ability to craft a strategy, establish measurable outcomes, and make things happen.
- Experience defining acquisition account-based goals and objectives in conjunction with Sales.
- Proven track record in demand generation
- Knowledge of emerging technology and marketing trends
- Strong organizational, project management, and multi-tasking skills required.
- Self-motivation and drive for results with commitment to details and quality
- Ability to work collaboratively with Sales and business development to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment and make confident and impactful decisions
- CRM (Salesforce.com) and Marketing Automation (Marketo) experience strongly preferred.
- MSc/MA in business administration, marketing or relevant field
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the leading global provider of Predictive Sales-to-Cash solutions, delivering high value creation over the customer journey.
Its unique Cloud-based platform, seamlessly integrates with existing CRM and ERP. It leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,000 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 65 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.
Sidetrade enables a new level of collaboration between Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Customer Service teams to accurately evaluate, predict and increase customer performance and secure competitive advantage.
Combining advanced machine learning and human collaboration empowers businesses to proactively improve operational effectiveness of the end-to-end customer cycle via Smart Sales Engagement and streamlined Cash Collection and Case Management processes.