Are you looking to start your career in a fast pace and innovative company?
Are you ambitious and enjoy not only setting but also exceeding goals?
We are looking for you to join our HR team!
As we continue to evolve both as Sidetrade and as a HR function, we have created a brand new
opportunity for a creative and energetic HR Trainee to work closely with our HR team. The
successful candidate will be based in Dublin 2 for 12 months.
You will be located in the heart of Dublin with easy access to public transport, you will have access
to training programs and will receive comprehensive internal training with continuous
- Advertise all open positions through various media
- Manage our ATS (Workable)
- Source qualified candidates through various methods including job postings, networking events, online sourcing tools
- Schedule and coordinate interviews
- Conduct phone screens on qualified candidates and forward candidates to hiring managers for review
- Provide a world-class candidate experience
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Collaborate with the HR team for onboarding
- Support the HR team with general HR administrative duties and various projects
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities / Competencies
- Possess great organisational and attention to detail skills, and the ability to multitask
- Enthusiastic and ready for any creative challenge in a fast pace environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Fluent English and French
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the leading global provider of Predictive Sales-to-Cash solutions, delivering high value creation over the customer journey.
Its unique Cloud-based platform, seamlessly integrates with existing CRM and ERP. It leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,000 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 65 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.
Sidetrade enables a new level of collaboration between Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Customer Service teams to accurately evaluate, predict and increase customer performance and secure competitive advantage.
Combining advanced machine learning and human collaboration empowers businesses to proactively improve operational effectiveness of the end-to-end customer cycle via Smart Sales Engagement and streamlined Cash Collection and Case Management processes.