Are you passionate about spreading AI throughout the marketplace? Do you think that you can shape the future of customer engagement by selling solutions that are valuable to strategic decision makers?
If you answer YES to all these questions, your next challenge is in Sidetrade!
We’re looking for an A-Player to join our sales team based in Amsterdam.
End of 2016, Sidetrade strengthens its predictive offer with the acquisition of two of the most innovative European start-ups BrightTarget and IKO System, according to Gartner’s study “Market Guide for SaaS Based Predictive Analytics Applications for BtoB Sales and Marketing 2016”.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle from lead generation and prospection, to client meetings, negotiation and closing the deal. You will work with internal resources (sales development, marketing, pre-sales and customer success) in order to leverage the Sidetrade value proposition to VP Sales, CMO and CFO in Benelux.
- Engaging with targeted enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes, areas for improvement and position Sidetrade’s unique ability to solve the predictive analytics challenges
- Managing complex and entire sales cycles with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities
- Utilising Sidetrade’s value-based selling methodology and Salesforce.com to manage sales processes and accurately forecast business
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities / Competencies
- 8 years+ Successful business software sales experience.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Experience engaging at C-Level
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience selling Enterprise or SaaS software
- Master degree in international business
- Fluent both in Dutch and English
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the most compelling A.I. Software Company shaping the future of Customer Engagement and empowering Marketing, Sales and Finance people to grow sales and accelerate cash.
Seamlessly integrated with existing CRM and ERP, Sidetrade leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,500 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 80 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.