We are seeking a smart, high-energy Engineering Program Manager. You will collaborate with Development & QA teams to define requirements, design detailed functionality, and advocate the development process through to implementation. You will quickly become an expert with our SaaS solutions.
- Work closely with stakeholders (Product, Development) to define project scope, functional requirements and the implementation strategy
- Coordinate action with Development, QA, Operations and other key contributors
- Write the user stories, based on the needs, and accordingly with all the contributors involved in the process
- Participate to the schedule and the priorization of the functionalities
- Engineering Degree in IT or related field
- 5+ years of successful experience as a Product Owner in a Business Software Company
- Solid understanding of the requirements engineering process and discipline in an agile environment.
- Work well independently and in a team, organized, analytical, and good decision making and issue resolution skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Fluent both in French and English
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the most compelling A.I. Software Company shaping the future of Customer Engagement and empowering Marketing, Sales and Finance people to grow sales and accelerate cash. Seamlessly integrated with existing CRM and ERP, Sidetrade leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,500 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 80 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.
Are you passionate about technology?
Would you like to be part of the Artificial Intelligence shift?
Bring your talents to Sidetrade and help us shape the future of Customer Engagement