We are recruiting an Implementation Project Manager to deploy Sidetrade solutions efficiently and effectively. He/she will be responsible for the implementation of our cloud-based solution, from kick-off to go-live.
- Gather information from customers, evaluate their needs and create an implementation solution working together with Functional and Technical resources.
- Develop a project plan for each assigned project
- Manage and monitor projects against the initial project plans.
- Coordinate and schedule activities between various departments to meet the project milestones and timeline.
- Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, delivering within budget, and ensuring creative and technical success.
- Communicate project status with the customer by means of status reports and status calls.
- Up to 30% travel.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES / COMPETENCIES
- Business related MBA, degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ successful experience in managing international Business Software projects
- Experience in client facing role
- Experience with financial applications
- Experience with software as a service a plus
- Experience in working with teams in different countries a plus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Fluent in both French and English
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the most compelling A.I. Software Company shaping the future of Customer Engagement and empowering Marketing, Sales and Finance people to grow sales and accelerate cash.
Seamlessly integrated with existing CRM and ERP, Sidetrade leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,500 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 80 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.