Do you want to work with the most compelling AI Software Company?
At Sidetrade, we believe that predicting customer behavior has become a key element in developing strategy and customizing customer relationships. Our Artificial Intelligence solutions allow companies to explore the existing to reveal the business of tomorrow.
We are actively looking for an outstanding outbound orientated Product Software Marketing professional. You will be creative, driven and help to revolutionize the A.I-based Customer Engagement market place. Your main focuses will be our 3 disruptive offers: Customer Acquisition, Customer Growth and Customer Financials.
Our Product Marketing Manager will be both the strategist and implementer of product positioning and Go-To-Market strategies to support Sidetrade’ sales and marketing efforts. This person will work closely with Marketing, Product, Lead Generation and Sales to proactively support the field with effective positioning, marketing assets, product education, and competitive differentiation.
We are looking for a unique candidate with a combination of business strategy, creativity and excellent communications skills. Technical acumen and the ability to translate complex issues into easy and understandable content (presentations, videos) is integral to this role.
Does attracting new customers make your day? Do you want to build compelling product value propositions to accelerate Sidetrade’ double digit growth?
You may be a great fit for this key role at Sidetrade.
- Work with the Product Design team to plan and execute multi-channel marketing plans centered around the launch of new products and major A.I. product enhancements
- Create buyer personas, define a UBV as required for each of them
- Create competitive positioning / battle-cards
- Develop all product messaging and cross-channel marketing and sales collaterals (product sheets, presentations, web showcases, video briefs etc.)
- Create a communications program to drive product demand (mini-case studies, thought-leadership/blog pieces, social media posts)
- Conduct product presentations and demonstrations at events
- Use your deep product knowledge to act as an internal product champion for Lead Generation, Sales, Customer Success and marketing
- Take ownership of product communications to our customer-base to help increase stickiness
- Actively monitor the competitor landscape to identify opportunities and threats and feed into product strategies and communication approaches
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities / Competencies
- 10+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Business Software required
- Passion for A.I disruption (a track-record on this area will be a plus)
- Experience in Sales & Marketing or Finance Software
- Extensive experience building, driving and executing strategy across multiple product lines against defined revenue goals
- Proven track record of successful product launches
- Strategic thinking, creative problem solving, and analytical skills along with ability to execute
- Strong project management, and multi-tasking skills required
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills in French and English.
- Strong creativity
- Ability to work collaboratively
- MSc/MA in business administration, marketing or relevant field
- Position based in Paris
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the leading global provider of Predictive Sales-to-Cash solutions, delivering high value creation over the customer journey.
Its unique Cloud-based platform, seamlessly integrates with existing CRM and ERP. It leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,000 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 65 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.
Sidetrade enables a new level of collaboration between Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Customer Service teams to accurately evaluate, predict and increase customer performance and secure competitive advantage.
Combining advanced machine learning and human collaboration empowers businesses to proactively improve operational effectiveness of the end-to-end customer cycle via Smart Sales Engagement and streamlined Cash Collection and Case Management processes.