Do you enjoy the adrenaline that comes with driving new business leads?
Have you successfully managed a Business Development team?
Have you experience in providing specialist business development advice?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Team Lead to manage our UK/I BDR team and to generate sales, based in our chic Dublin 2 office.
- Set standards with performance in Business Development by utilizing your sales skills to find potential B2B clients in the UK and Ireland market and discover how our platform can benefit them
- Manage, Hire, Train and Coach the UK/I BDR team using the latest technologies (Salesforce, Marketo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and IKO System)
- Work closely with Regional Sales Directors to define the best Go-To-Market Strategy
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to build creative and efficient campaigns or events to address C-Levels Decision Makers
- Ensure team continuous improvement by implementing best practices
- Monitor weekly team activity with Salesforce dashboard and propose action plan
- Anticipate how decisions are made and target C-Level decision makers in finance or marketing and sales functions in medium to large companies and nurture leads
- Collaborate with Sales Reps and generate new opportunities by finding meetings with potential clients
- Manage your own workload to be the best BD Manager that you can be!
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities / Competencies
- 18 months+ experience business development experience on the UK/I market in the business software industry(Cloud-based Marketing, CRM, Finance or HR software…)
- 1 year+ experience successfully building, managing, coaching and developing a business development team Proven track record addressing C-Levels in Large Accounts
- Numbers driven and results oriented
- Knowledge in finance, marketing or sales functions
- Highly energetic and motivated individual who thrives working in a fast pace environment
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work with and build relationships with stakeholders throughout the business
- Fluent English, a second European language will be a plus (French, Dutch)
- Business Degree Preferred
- Competitive salary, commission and benefits
- Prizes such as One4All vouchers, Champagne, Nespresso machines etc. for ‘Business Development Representative of the month’
- Opportunities to meet our colleagues and travel to our offices in London, Birmingham, Paris or Amsterdam
- Tax saving incentives such as Bike2Work and Travel Taxsaver
- A social club to ensure it’s not all work and no play!
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the most compelling A.I. Software Company shaping the future of Customer Engagement and empowering Marketing, Sales and Finance people to grow sales and accelerate cash.
Seamlessly integrated with existing CRM and ERP, Sidetrade leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,500 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 80 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.