In a context of strong growth and development of a range of disruptive technological solutions covering the entire sales-to-cash cycle, Customer Success aims to improve customer satisfaction, increase retention and develop Sidetrades’ revenues from its customers.
Within the Customer Success team, the Account Manager is responsible for ensuring the development of a portfolio of Sidetrades’ enterprise customers. The Account manager will lead the commercial relationship with his or her customers, will develop the business and will manage customer satisfaction and functional adoption to our solutions.
The Account Manager is accountable for subscription, contracts renewal and for generating additional revenue for all our offering: additional modules, professional services, business process outsourcing.
Assisted by business analysts, the Account Manager is ultimately responsible for ensuring the performance and success for his customer in order to settle and develop a long lasting partnership.
Deep understanding of Sidetrade offering is a key success factor for this role.
- Manage the commercial relationship of a large accounts portfolio
- Define account plans in order to detect up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Minor the churn, conduct contract renewal discussions and negotiations
- Have a sale target of additional revenue from new subscription and services
- Collaborate with sales team to support cross-sell
- Effectively network within accounts from C-level down to the execution level: CFO, VP sales, credit managers, IT, purchase officers etc.
- Identify client issues or concerns and coordinate with appropriate internal departments to provide response and or solutions. Develop solution, adoption and customer satisfaction
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities / Competencies
Graduate from business or engineer school
Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in sales role in a software company
Willing to travel is necessary
Fluent in English
- Complex sales
- Executive level communication and business relation skills
- Benefit to have knowledge of the sales-to-cash cycle in a B-to-B environment
- Demonstrate empathy
- High tenacity
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the most compelling A.I. Software Company shaping the future of Customer Engagement and empowering Marketing, Sales and Finance people to grow sales and accelerate cash.
Seamlessly integrated with existing CRM and ERP, Sidetrade leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,500 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 80 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.