At Sidetrade, we believe that predicting behaviour is key to impactful customer engagement.
We are looking for a digital marketing manager to develop and execute our digital media strategy in order to engage decision makers and influencers and show how AI enables acquisition of new customers, retention of existing customers, and acceleration of cash collection. The digital marketing manager will be responsible for the optimisation of Sidetrade’s digital customer journey to drive demand and pipeline conversion.
The right candidate will understand the differences among paid, earned and owned media and how they can be leveraged as key elements of our integrated marketing programmes. You will have proven experience with SEM and SEO and an understanding of the latest digital trends and best practices. You’ll have hands-on experience with WordPress or an equivalent CMS to manage our global and regional websites. You will need expertise in a range of analytic tools, including Google Analytics and will use your knowledge to ensure that the website is high performing for demand generation. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must.
This position reports to the Head of Demand Generation in London.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with product marketing, demand gen, marketing operations, and field marketing to plan and execute digital campaigns.
- Define, deliver, optimise and scale paid and organic search campaigns on B2B online platforms (Google AdWords, LinkedIn, and other 3rd party sites/online communities).
- Maintain the global and regional websites; ensure visibility, usability, compatibility, and visual consistency across commonly used browsers and devices.
- Manage a digital programmes budget, reaching monthly and quarterly goals and optimising programme execution for maximum efficiency.
- Report on digital programme effectiveness, tracking KPIs and showing business impact.
- 4+ years experience in digital marketing for B2B enterprise software.
- Proven experience optimising WordPress websites and web design.
- Proficient in HTML/CSS/JS, with an emphasis on impact to SEO performance.
- Experience managing paid, organic, and digital programmes, particularly for demand generation.
- Experience with analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Excellent understanding of the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing, particularly inbound marketing and UX.
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills in English. Fluency in French is a plus.
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the leading global provider of Predictive Sales-to-Cash solutions, delivering high value creation over the customer journey.
Its unique Cloud-based platform, seamlessly integrates with existing CRM and ERP. It leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,000 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 65 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.
Sidetrade enables a new level of collaboration between Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Customer Service teams to accurately evaluate, predict and increase customer performance and secure competitive advantage.
Combining advanced machine learning and human collaboration empowers businesses to proactively improve operational effectiveness of the end-to-end customer cycle via Smart Sales Engagement and streamlined Cash Collection and Case Management processes.
Sidetrade recruiting: Privacy notice
If you wish to review how we handle and protect your personal data,