At Sidetrade we believe that Predicting customer behavior has become a key element in developing strategy and customizing customer relationships. Sidetrade empowers Marketing, Sales and Finance departments to grow Sales and accelerate Cash using Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for a highly-motivated, results-driven Digital Marketing Specialist.
You will work cross-functionally with marketing and sales teams to support the development, execution and measurement of account-based, multi-channel campaigns that focus on generating high quality opportunities to meet pipeline and revenue goals. You will then monitor, analyze and evaluate campaign and pipeline performance and results and provide recommendations for optimizations to improve performance benchmarks.
You have a strong understanding of the B2B marketing and sales funnel, are passionate about operational efficiencies, and have deep experience with campaign operations.
- Leverage the marketing automation system (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) to manage email campaigns, generate and nurture leads, track and measure campaign performance, and drive insights for optimization opportunities and to improve performance benchmarks.
- Own campaigns from end to end – manage the daily set-up of one-time and automated email campaigns including creating and editing email templates, manage targeting and segmentation, scheduling, editing, and deployment to drive program adoption at scale.
- Partner with marketing, business development and sales to assist in building and running pipeline generating campaigns (email nurtures, events, account-based marketing, webinars, etc) that drive the growth of the business.
- Create/update HTML emails, online webpages, responsive templates and forms.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Monitor email performance of one-time and automated emails and drive insights for optimization opportunities and to improve performance benchmarks.
- Track email best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations.
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities / Competencies
- 4+ years of experience in marketing operations, demand generation and/or campaign management in a B2B domain, in a SaaS company.
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing and an ability to translate business goals into operational requirements; subject matter expert on data flow between CRM and marketing automation and analytics systems.
- Deep experience and expertise with marketing automation, CRM as well as Web analytics and reporting tools.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high quality deliverables with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated analytical ability and quantitative skills; demonstrable ability to analyze campaign and pipeline metrics and effectiveness and optimize to improve performance.
- Ability to take a logical and methodical approach to problem solving, while still being innovative and creative.
- Fluent in both French and English
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA) is the most compelling A.I. Software Company shaping the future of Customer Engagement and empowering Marketing, Sales and Finance people to grow sales and accelerate cash.
Seamlessly integrated with existing CRM and ERP, Sidetrade leverages Artificial Intelligence to disclose untapped new business opportunities, increase upsell, reduce churn, predict customer payments and accelerate cash flow generation. Over 1,500 companies, of all sizes and sectors, in 80 countries, employ AI Sidetrade solutions for sustainable growth.